Video Card

Hello,

I recently purchased a new computer system, and I want to play games like
Call of Duty, Battlefield 1942, and other first person shooters. But the
problem is I dont have an AGP or PCI Express expansion slot. I was wondering
if anyone knows what the best PCI supported video card for games is.

Thanks,
Devin
1 answer Last reply
More about video card

    Hi Devin,

    Please do yourself a favor before investing in a PCI card
    and upgrade that new computer for one that's built for
    gaming, especially since the games you like require some
    good hardware in order to really enjoy the gameplay.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Devin" <Devin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D57B0856-EBA2-4040-A4C2-CF23A53C8272@microsoft.com...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I recently purchased a new computer system, and I want to play games like
    > Call of Duty, Battlefield 1942, and other first person shooters. But the
    > problem is I dont have an AGP or PCI Express expansion slot. I was wondering
    > if anyone knows what the best PCI supported video card for games is.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Devin

Graphics Cards Games Video Games