  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
a b U Graphics card
March 5, 2005 3:07:01 AM

Hello,

I recently purchased a new computer system, and I want to play games like
Call of Duty, Battlefield 1942, and other first person shooters. But the
problem is I dont have an AGP or PCI Express expansion slot. I was wondering
if anyone knows what the best PCI supported video card for games is.

Thanks,
Devin

More about : video card

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
March 5, 2005 3:41:19 PM

Hi Devin,

Please do yourself a favor before investing in a PCI card
and upgrade that new computer for one that's built for
gaming, especially since the games you like require some
good hardware in order to really enjoy the gameplay.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!