Dear all,

this is an advanced warning that the Diplom.org machine is going to be
migrated to new hardware, hopefully this Sunday. This will inevitably
introduce some downtime, which may affect its accessability for a day
or two afterwards.

Functionality should be maintained without any appreciable differences
(at least, that's the overall idea!). I ask for your understanding and
patience during this period, and hope that it will not be too
traumatic an experience for all.

Best regards,
Millis

Things are running a bit behind schedule, but there is a test version
of the DipPouch website on-line at http://diplom.millis.org.uk

If you want to try it out and see if you spot any problems, please
feel free and let me know at my email address millis at domain faztek
dot org.

Due to an impending absence, it now seems only likely that the
switchover might occur sometime week of 9th April.

BR,
Millis