10 Concurrent network connections limit

Ed

Hi all,

Can someone please direct me to the official Microsoft tech
documentation that states the 10 concurrent network connection
limitation within Windows XP?

Thanks!

Ed.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314882
Inbound connections limit in Windows XP
Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Ed" <edmlow@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1119574453.328332.211480@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone please direct me to the official Microsoft tech
> documentation that states the 10 concurrent network connection
> limitation within Windows XP?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ed.

You may permit a maximum of ten (10) computers or other electronic devices (each
a "Device") to connect to the Workstation Computer to
utilize the services of the Product solely for File and
Print services, Internet Information Services, and remote
access (including connection sharing and telephony
services). The ten connection maximum includes any
indirect connections made through "multiplexing" or other
software or hardware which pools or aggregates
connections

In it's your license agreement. Type eula.txt in Start Run.