Dip in Tampa Bay, FL area?

Hi all,

After being introduced to Diplomacy in 1982, and trying to get
together a PBEM game among friends every couple of years since 1998,
I've gotten the bug again. I was wondering if there was an established
Dip community in the Tampa Bay area of Florida? I haven't attended a
gaming convention since the early 80s, and it would be nice to go
somewhere and meet folks in a venue that wasn't all anime and
Warhammer.

Thanks!

Well, I'm not exactly in Tampa, I'm east of Orlando but if you can get
together an email game, I'm in.
Halanna