  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 21, 2005 6:11:06 PM

I run a forum that caters to folks who incidentally also like playing
diplomacy. They've been using the forum to manually play diplomacy for
a couple of years now.

I'd like to give them a bit more framework for playing the game. Is
there any sort of (hopefully GPL) server/client available for running
and playing diplomacy on a linux server?

More about : linux diplomacy server

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 7:16:56 PM

http://www.njudge.org/

--
I don't actually read my hotmail account, but you can replace hotmail with
excite if you really want to reach me.

Thanks Russell!

!