Password get around?

June 23, 2005 10:42:52 PM

I am working on a computer and the owner forgot the login password for
Administrator and himself.
XP Pro

Any way around this?

More about : password

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 12:32:23 AM

SHRED wrote:
> I am working on a computer and the owner forgot the login password for
> Administrator and himself.
> XP Pro
>
> Any way around this?

If XP Professional, reboot and press CTRL+ALT+DEL twice in a row - log in as
the user "administrator" and for the password, just press ENTER. (blank
password..) May/may not work..

If you can get logged on as ADMINISTRATOR, simply go in now and change the
other users password to something you will now know.

Other options...

Look here:

and/or try these..
Hack your password: