Guinness (Book of) World Records. Think this will get Uncl..

Here goes a record breaker\setter Newsgroup. I've just submitted my
application to Guinness World Records to do the following:

From the website http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/
Application Page - Make A Record Attempt

Tell Us About Your Record Attempt

Record title: Most Number of Windows XP Installs on 1 License.
Record location: Australia
Date of attempt: Unknown

What are you planning to do?
(You MUST include the following:)

Who is attempting (or attempted) this?
I am.

How will they (or did they) do it?
I will do this by attaining as many computers as I can in my immediate
vicinity and using one retail version of Windows XP. I will then
successfully activate all installed copies of Windows XP Professional on the
same day with the same license.

How is it measured, what is the record based on?
I'm sure no one done more than two installs on the same day with successful
activation.

Why are you doing this?
I'm doing this cause it's said it can't be done.

The rest is all personal details. Attempt ID:
{CB86F1CA-4E66-4C51-BC24-6679D027AD09}

Hopefully this will be a worlds first and an example for others to follow.
Think Bill will get ticked?

Wish me luck.

-Winux P.

What people will do for attention. You have no pressing problem to ask for
help on, or knowledge to offer assistance to others?

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

Winux P wrote:
> Here goes a record breaker\setter Newsgroup. I've just submitted my
> application to Guinness World Records to do the following:
>
> From the website http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/
> Application Page - Make A Record Attempt
>
> Tell Us About Your Record Attempt
>
> Record title: Most Number of Windows XP Installs on 1 License.
> Record location: Australia
> Date of attempt: Unknown
>
> What are you planning to do?
> (You MUST include the following:)
>
> Who is attempting (or attempted) this?
> I am.
>
> How will they (or did they) do it?
> I will do this by attaining as many computers as I can in my immediate
> vicinity and using one retail version of Windows XP. I will then
> successfully activate all installed copies of Windows XP Professional
> on the same day with the same license.
>
> How is it measured, what is the record based on?
> I'm sure no one done more than two installs on the same day with
> successful activation.
>
> Why are you doing this?
> I'm doing this cause it's said it can't be done.
>
> The rest is all personal details. Attempt ID:
> {CB86F1CA-4E66-4C51-BC24-6679D027AD09}
>
> Hopefully this will be a worlds first and an example for others to
> follow. Think Bill will get ticked?
>
> Wish me luck.
>
> -Winux P.

Good Luck. And yes, I think the bums at MS will be pissed.

--
Peace!
Kurt

kurttrail wrote:
> Vanguard wrote:
> > "Winux P" <winuxp@msnews.grp> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Here goes a record breaker\setter Newsgroup. I've just submitted my
> >> application to Guinness World Records to do the following:
> > <snip>
> >> I will do this by attaining as many computers as I can in my
> >> immediate vicinity and using one retail version of Windows XP. I
> >> will then successfully activate all installed copies of Windows XP
> >> Professional on the same day with the same license.
> > <snip>
> >
> > What the inane will do to avoid getting a social life.
>
> Actually, if he is to set a World's Record, he'll need to know and
> involve a lot of people.
>
> --
> Peace!
> Kurt
> Self-anointed Moderator
> microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
> http://microscum.com/mscommunity
> "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

There's the girl from the other thread who might be able to help.

vanguard

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2004

"Winux P" <winuxp@msnews.grp> wrote in message

> Here goes a record breaker\setter Newsgroup. I've just submitted my
> application to Guinness World Records to do the following:
<snip>
> I will do this by attaining as many computers as I can in my immediate
> vicinity and using one retail version of Windows XP. I will then
> successfully activate all installed copies of Windows XP Professional
> on the same day with the same license.
<snip>

What the inane will do to avoid getting a social life.

marko

Distinguished
May 16, 2004

Go for it!

Richard Urban wrote:
> What people will do for attention. You have no pressing problem to
> ask for help on, or knowledge to offer assistance to others?

LOL! Richard, you are too funny! There are few of your posts that I
could have written the same thing to you.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

What the stupid will respond to just to make a posting... Does poor liitle
Dunggaurds, wants some attention too.

Got a fulfilled social life, won't be around to help you on a Friday night
Dunggaurds, shouldn't stop you pulling peoples chains though.

-Winux P

"Vanguard" <Vangu@rd.invalid> wrote in message
> "Winux P" <winuxp@msnews.grp> wrote in message
>>
>> Here goes a record breaker\setter Newsgroup. I've just submitted my
>> application to Guinness World Records to do the following:
> <snip>
>> I will do this by attaining as many computers as I can in my immediate
>> vicinity and using one retail version of Windows XP. I will then
>> successfully activate all installed copies of Windows XP Professional on
>> the same day with the same license.
> <snip>
>
> What the inane will do to avoid getting a social life.

Already received one response from Borland wishing me luck and will get back
to me regarding charity denotions for each successful activation. I'll await
have each phone activation video taped since Guinness World Records would
like a video of the record being set. Will I make it on your web page if
successful Kurttrail?

-Winux P

Winux P wrote:
> Already received one response from Borland wishing me luck and will
> get back to me regarding charity denotions for each successful
> activation. I'll await responses from Sun, Apple Mac, Mozilla,
> Netscape, SuSE Linux and IBM. I'll have each phone activation video
> taped since Guinness World Records would like a video of the record
> being set. Will I make it on your web page if successful Kurttrail?

Hell, yes!

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

That's right there's all of South East Asia. This is one attempt by one
person.

-Winux P

> Vanguard wrote:
>> "Winux P" <winuxp@msnews.grp> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Here goes a record breaker\setter Newsgroup. I've just submitted my
>>> application to Guinness World Records to do the following:
>> <snip>
>>> I will do this by attaining as many computers as I can in my
>>> immediate vicinity and using one retail version of Windows XP. I
>>> will then successfully activate all installed copies of Windows XP
>>> Professional on the same day with the same license.
>> <snip>
>>
>> What the inane will do to avoid getting a social life.
>
> Actually, if he is to set a World's Record, he'll need to know and involve
> a lot of people.
>
> --
> Peace!
> Kurt
> Self-anointed Moderator
> microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
> http://microscum.com/mscommunity
> "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

No not for attention Crusty Prickhard you old bastard, but as Kurttrail
mentioned below, to piss off the bums at MS and to expose the fallacy of
EULA and product activation. I suppose your one those tight arse that hates
humour in all forms.

-Winux P

> What people will do for attention. You have no pressing problem to ask for
> help on, or knowledge to offer assistance to others?
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Richard Urban
>
> aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)
>
> If you knew as much as you thought you know,
>

> "Winux P" <winuxp@msnews.grp> wrote in message
>>
>> Here goes a record breaker\setter Newsgroup. I've just submitted my
>> application to Guinness World Records to do the following:
>>
>> From the website http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/
>> Application Page - Make A Record Attempt
>>
>> Tell Us About Your Record Attempt
>>
>> Record title: Most Number of Windows XP Installs on 1 License.
>> Record location: Australia
>> Date of attempt: Unknown
>>
>> What are you planning to do?
>> (You MUST include the following:)
>>
>> Who is attempting (or attempted) this?
>> I am.
>>
>> How will they (or did they) do it?
>> I will do this by attaining as many computers as I can in my immediate
>> vicinity and using one retail version of Windows XP. I will then
>> successfully activate all installed copies of Windows XP Professional on
>> the same day with the same license.
>>
>> How is it measured, what is the record based on?
>> I'm sure no one done more than two installs on the same day with
>> successful activation.
>>
>> Why are you doing this?
>> I'm doing this cause it's said it can't be done.
>>
>> The rest is all personal details. Attempt ID:
>> {CB86F1CA-4E66-4C51-BC24-6679D027AD09}
>>
>> Hopefully this will be a worlds first and an example for others to
>> follow. Think Bill will get ticked?
>>
>> Wish me luck.
>>
>> -Winux P.

tarzan