does anyone know of a plugion or patch that allow you to tell if people are
pretending t o be offline or actually are offline in MSN messeneger( i know
its a random question but it will help me out)?

THanks

You would be better served if you posted your MSN questions to a MSN
newsgroup, rather than to a Windows XP newsgroup.

Microsoft Windows XP Messenger ? MicroSoft Network Messenger
in the same way that
Ford Pinto ? Ford Dump Truck

steve

"Aragorn392" <Aragorn392@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> does anyone know of a plugion or patch that allow you to tell if people
> are
> pretending t o be offline or actually are offline in MSN messeneger( i
> know
> its a random question but it will help me out)?
>
> THanks

I'm not trying to be insulting or anything, but why do you think they
invented the 'appear offline' status for?

Jayso

Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)