Error Code : 0xE0000100 Before menu!

andrewb7

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
I tried installing Windows 7 32 bit on my server blade and everytime before I even get to see the partitions or start the setup or accept the agreements, the background of windows 7 shows and than a error occurs " Windows installation encountered an unexpected error.Verify that the installation sources are accesible,and restart the installation " ...Sound like I either need to clean the cd or grab another one...So I got another Windows 7 cd. Same error. :( Any ideas?

Max1s

Distinguished
May 24, 2011
What is this "server blade?" Its probably an incompatibility problem, since windows wont boot at all. Sounds like it could be a storage problem, check what mode your HD(s) are running in? Are you running RAID?

andrewb7

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
I got pass the screen! I turned off " Install OS MODE " ..but now I have another problem..Im at the install screen where it suppose to show your partitions....Its showing nothing.I tried refreshing.But still nothing....I have IDE on.and RAID on.

andrewb7

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
I guess I need a driver for the hard drive ( seagate cheetah VI 10K 146LP U320 73GB 80Pin) But the problem is I dont have floppys and I CAN NOT find a usb format driver ...I only found the floppy version. So i am stuck at a dead end . If anyone could help me with this.It would be much appreciated.

andrewb7

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
their not sata. their ide. SCSI drives. what would you suggest I do? cuz I'm reading and apparently I need to get this driver in order to see my partitions and contimue on with windows 7 installation.

Max1s

Distinguished
May 24, 2011

andrewb7

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
First of all.Thanks Max1s for helping me and putting in time.

The embedded raid controller : SCSI enabled. Channel A and B is SCSI.
IDE is Auto

I have tried downloading that but I noticed its in "floppy " format. And I dont have any floppys so I cant use it :(

---Also Im wondering is it possible the partitions wont show because " OS Install mode" Is OFF. The reason its off,because when it is on,I get the original errror 0xE000010

Update: Ran with RAID :OFF. Only IDE on. Still same issue.No partitions showing.
Update: Ran with RAID : ON with Raid controller. Still same issue....so basically whatever I do with the settings with IDE and RAID/SCSI...I still get the same issue

Max1s

Distinguished
May 24, 2011
I dont know what to tell you. Search around on google and try to see if anyone has succeed in installing windows 7 on that type of disk. Truth be told, it might be time to upgrade... Or try using Windows XP or an older OS.