found.000 folder?

June 25, 2005 12:51:16 AM

I believe the found.000 folder contains files after a CHKDSK - is it Ok to
delete these files? None of them are data files that I need

More about : found 000 folder

Anonymous
June 25, 2005 12:51:17 AM

Delete them as they are basically useless.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

"JM7" <h@cs.com> wrote in message
>I believe the found.000 folder contains files after a CHKDSK - is it Ok to
> delete these files? None of them are data files that I need

Anonymous
June 25, 2005 12:51:17 AM

Hi

Yes, they can be deleted. I've never been able to extract any useful data
from any of them before.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"JM7" <h@cs.com> wrote in message
>I believe the found.000 folder contains files after a CHKDSK - is it Ok to
> delete these files? None of them are data files that I need
June 27, 2005 3:19:43 AM

JM7 wrote:

> I believe the found.000 folder contains files after a CHKDSK - is it Ok to
> delete these files? None of them are data files that I need

Yes

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User