found.000 folder?

I believe the found.000 folder contains files after a CHKDSK - is it Ok to
delete these files? None of them are data files that I need
3 answers Last reply
More about found folder

    Delete them as they are basically useless.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    "JM7" <h@cs.com> wrote in message
    >I believe the found.000 folder contains files after a CHKDSK - is it Ok to
    > delete these files? None of them are data files that I need

    Hi

    Yes, they can be deleted. I've never been able to extract any useful data
    from any of them before.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    JM7 wrote:

    > I believe the found.000 folder contains files after a CHKDSK - is it Ok to
    > delete these files? None of them are data files that I need

    Yes

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User