Changing the 'normal' template

Hello,

Can anyone walk me through how I can alter the header and footer settings in
the 'normal' template and then save it. My aim is for whenever I open Word it
opens with the changed settings.

Thanks

Sally
2 answers Last reply
More about changing normal template

    Open Normal.dot in Word, make your changes, save it.

    Solved wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Can anyone walk me through how I can alter the header and footer settings in
    > the 'normal' template and then save it. My aim is for whenever I open Word it
    > opens with the changed settings.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Sally

    Post to a Word newsgroup.