Base Station Management Tool

kelly

I cannot open up the base station management tool, either
from the Broadband Network Utility, or from the
http://address.

My network speed is at 11mbps, and I am trying to speed it
up to 54mbps

Any suggestions?

Assuming it's a MN700, if you set it to bridge mode, it can
only be accessed by name and not by IP address.

What wireless card are you using? Is it a g device, and is
it set to work as a g device at 54Mbps (this is in the
wireless card settings in the PC)? Otherwise, I would also
check that the router and the wireless card are using the
same channel.