The Ultimate Startmenu and Favourites Starter

June 24, 2005 6:23:24 PM

See thi and please provide feedback...

http://www.elmawrid.com/winsurf/winsurf.htm

Shouldn't that startmenu be faster ..

Product Description:
WinSurf is a productivity utility that runs on Windows XP and helps the user
to quickly find files ,shortcuts, documents,favourites, music files and all
sort of items stored on their PCs in various locations such as the Start
Menu, Internet Explorer Favourites, Documents, the Desktop, Admin Tools or
any other folder.
June 24, 2005 6:23:25 PM

maldi wrote:

> See thi and please provide feedback...
>
> http://www.elmawrid.com/winsurf/winsurf.htm
>
> Shouldn't that startmenu be faster ..
>
> Product Description:
> WinSurf is a productivity utility that runs on Windows XP and helps
> the user
> to quickly find files ,shortcuts, documents,favourites, music files
> and all sort of items stored on their PCs in various locations such as
> the Start Menu, Internet Explorer Favourites, Documents, the Desktop,
> Admin Tools or any other folder.

Why would we want to provide feedback on third-party software? This has
nothing to do with Windows XP except that the software you've mentioned
runs on that operating system?

If you have a question about the Windows XP operating system, please ask
it. Otherwise, your post looks suspiciously like spam.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

maldi wrote:

> See thi and please provide feedback...
>
> http://www.elmawrid.com/winsurf/winsurf.htm
>
> Shouldn't that startmenu be faster ..
>
> Product Description:
> WinSurf is a productivity utility that runs on Windows XP and helps the user
> to quickly find files ,shortcuts, documents,favourites, music files and all
> sort of items stored on their PCs in various locations such as the Start
> Menu, Internet Explorer Favourites, Documents, the Desktop, Admin Tools or
> any other folder.

Ask the program vendor.

--
Rock