The Ultimate Startmenu and Favourites Starter

See thi and please provide feedback...

http://www.elmawrid.com/winsurf/winsurf.htm

Shouldn't that startmenu be faster ..

Product Description:
WinSurf is a productivity utility that runs on Windows XP and helps the user
to quickly find files ,shortcuts, documents,favourites, music files and all
sort of items stored on their PCs in various locations such as the Start
Menu, Internet Explorer Favourites, Documents, the Desktop, Admin Tools or
any other folder.
2 answers Last reply
More about ultimate startmenu favourites starter

    maldi wrote:

    > See thi and please provide feedback...
    >
    > http://www.elmawrid.com/winsurf/winsurf.htm
    >
    > Shouldn't that startmenu be faster ..
    >
    > Product Description:
    > WinSurf is a productivity utility that runs on Windows XP and helps
    > the user
    > to quickly find files ,shortcuts, documents,favourites, music files
    > and all sort of items stored on their PCs in various locations such as
    > the Start Menu, Internet Explorer Favourites, Documents, the Desktop,
    > Admin Tools or any other folder.

    Why would we want to provide feedback on third-party software? This has
    nothing to do with Windows XP except that the software you've mentioned
    runs on that operating system?

    If you have a question about the Windows XP operating system, please ask
    it. Otherwise, your post looks suspiciously like spam.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    maldi wrote:

    > See thi and please provide feedback...
    >
    > http://www.elmawrid.com/winsurf/winsurf.htm
    >
    > Shouldn't that startmenu be faster ..
    >
    > Product Description:
    > WinSurf is a productivity utility that runs on Windows XP and helps the user
    > to quickly find files ,shortcuts, documents,favourites, music files and all
    > sort of items stored on their PCs in various locations such as the Start
    > Menu, Internet Explorer Favourites, Documents, the Desktop, Admin Tools or
    > any other folder.

    Ask the program vendor.

    --
    Rock