cool BBC map

steven

I can't get the link to work.
Also unable to find the map by playing around with the different links or
the search option on the site...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/europe/02/euro_borders/html/default.st

> Jono

steven

Nevermind I got it. Didn't notice the M sitting on the next line.
Just nedded to add that to the end of the link and it worked fine.

"Steven" <stevendot13atrogersdotcom> wrote in message
> I can't get the link to work.
> Also unable to find the map by playing around with the different links or
> the search option on the site...
>

> "jono4174h" <kirrilyx@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > There is a nice little interactive map on the BBC website. You need
flash,
> > but it is interesting for those obsessed with the 1901 map (or is that
the
> > 1914 map?)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/europe/02/euro_borders/html/default.st

> > Jono

yeah, that truncated link is a bit annoying.
Here's another way to get to the site:
1/ go to google.com
2/ type in: bbc changing borders europe
3/ click I'm feeling lucky