David

hi all
I upgraded an XP Home PC to XP Pro using an upgrade disk and somehow have
got a dual boot situation.
On start up I get the option to boot up in XP Home or XP Pro.
I just want XP pro how can I get it to cancel the dual boot and go straight
to XP Pro
cheers, david, UK

Hi

Please try the following article by Michael Stevens:

""I have two installations of XP on the same partition........""
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#20

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"David" <david@epplus-nospamplease.org.uk> wrote in message
> hi all
> I upgraded an XP Home PC to XP Pro using an upgrade disk and somehow have
> got a dual boot situation.
> On start up I get the option to boot up in XP Home or XP Pro.
> I just want XP pro how can I get it to cancel the dual boot and go
> straight to XP Pro
> cheers, david, UK

David

Thanks Will, that's just what I need.
cheers, David

> Hi
>
> Please try the following article by Michael Stevens:
>
> ""I have two installations of XP on the same partition........""
> http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#20
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "David" <david@epplus-nospamplease.org.uk> wrote in message
>> hi all
>> I upgraded an XP Home PC to XP Pro using an upgrade disk and somehow
>> have got a dual boot situation.
>> On start up I get the option to boot up in XP Home or XP Pro.
>> I just want XP pro how can I get it to cancel the dual boot and go
>> straight to XP Pro
>> cheers, david, UK

You're welcome David.