Empty out network places

My network places is full of old shares I have accessed and old mapped
drives, does anyone know how to empty these out without re-creating the
profile.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about empty network places

    Matt Owen wrote:
    > My network places is full of old shares I have accessed and old mapped
    > drives, does anyone know how to empty these out without re-creating the
    > profile.
    >
    > Thanks

    Select the ones you want to get rid of and hit Delete.
    --
    Tom Porterfield
    MS-MVP Windows

Microsoft Windows XP