Empty out network places

June 24, 2005 10:29:07 AM

My network places is full of old shares I have accessed and old mapped
drives, does anyone know how to empty these out without re-creating the
profile.

Thanks

More about : empty network places

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 1:45:33 PM

Matt Owen wrote:
> My network places is full of old shares I have accessed and old mapped
> drives, does anyone know how to empty these out without re-creating the
> profile.
>
> Thanks

Select the ones you want to get rid of and hit Delete.
--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows