Your question

Time warner mobile internet ip address range

Tags:
  • IP Address
  • Mobile Internet
  • Mobile Computing
Last response: in Mobile Computing
June 14, 2011 3:37:14 PM

Hello,For the work I do, I need the IP address range (potential min and maximum) for my road runner mobile internet. Time Warner can't seem to cooperate with what seems a simple request.

More about : time warner mobile internet address range

June 14, 2011 5:31:43 PM

Why would they give you their IP range? So you can send spam and viruses to their addresses?
m
l
June 14, 2011 6:02:29 PM

Wow, what a negative attitude. For your information, for one of the databases I use for my work, I need the IP address range for a security measure when I log in.
m
l
June 14, 2011 8:58:22 PM

rrugen said:
Wow, what a negative attitude. For your information, for one of the databases I use for my work, I need the IP address range for a security measure when I log in.

You just said that it was a simple request, like asking everyone in town what their phone number is while meeting them on the street. Don't think you'll have much luck getting those also. The IPs they use they assign to customer's modems. You have that info, you can attempt to break into them.

Ask a bank what range of account numbers they use, or what Master locks uses in their combination locks.

Wouldn't it be easier to give specific IP ranges that ARE OK to use instead of listing everything that is NOT?
m
l