File systems

Does anybody kno where i can find some information on the NTFS and FAT32 file
systems?
--
Computer Tech. In training.... (C.T.I.T)
3 answers Last reply

    Just goto www.microsoft.com and do a search for NTF or FAT32...a lot of good
    link there. Try this one out

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/TechRef/81cc8a8a-bd32-4786-a849-03245d68d8e4.mspx

    "Corkay87" wrote:

    > Does anybody kno where i can find some information on the NTFS and FAT32 file
    > systems?
    > --
    > Computer Tech. In training.... (C.T.I.T)

    Hi Corkay,

    Microsoft Windows XP - File Systems
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prba_dwp_eqmn.asp?frame=true

    Microsoft Windows XP - File Systems
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prkc_fil_buvl.asp?frame=true

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    Corkay87 wrote:
    > Does anybody kno where i can find some information on the
    > NTFS and FAT32 file systems?

    Google?

    "Corkay87" <celeste2700@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    Does anybody kno where i can find some information on the NTFS and FAT32
    file
    systems?
    --
    Computer Tech. In training.... (C.T.I.T)

Systems Microsoft Windows XP