File systems

June 24, 2005 1:37:01 PM

Does anybody kno where i can find some information on the NTFS and FAT32 file
systems?
--
Computer Tech. In training.... (C.T.I.T)

More about : file systems

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 1:58:12 PM

Just goto www.microsoft.com and do a search for NTF or FAT32...a lot of good
link there. Try this one out

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsser...

"Corkay87" wrote:

> Does anybody kno where i can find some information on the NTFS and FAT32 file
> systems?
> --
> Computer Tech. In training.... (C.T.I.T)
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 8:56:15 PM

Google?

!