keep getting an error msg while playing online game

can someone help me? i keep on having an errror msg. programe ned to close.
game exe. when ever i play the online game. i try to reinstall the game still
keep having it. i use the other comp without sp2, and it dosent have any
problem. it also come to an exten that restart my comp.
1 answer Last reply
More about keep error playing online game

    Hi finamax,

    "finamax" <finamax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:375319A1-1AEB-4731-A3BF-662853814E22@microsoft.com...
    > can someone help me? i keep on having an errror msg. programe ned to close.
    > game exe. when ever i play the online game. i try to reinstall the game still
    > keep having it. i use the other comp without sp2, and it dosent have any
    > problem. it also come to an exten that restart my comp.

    Your system is most likely restarting as a result of a STOP error.

    To stop this behavior go to Control Panel / System / Advanced /
    Click the Startup and Recovery Settings button / Uncheck the box
    labelled "Automatically restart" under the System Failure section.

    To analyze the error, try the steps in: http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

    If the error indicates a file name that begins with ati, or nv (nVidia)
    the most likely solution would be to install the latest drivers using
    the instructions at: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/Video.html#drivers

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Games Microsoft Video Games