Charles

Suddenly I have lost my notifications when I get a new email (express) or
when I get a new msg on MSN Messenger. I have checked the sound selections
unsing the control panel, sounds, and program events. I have changed the
sounds and still nothing happens. I have sound normally, but not any from the
program events. Can anyone help. charles

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

"Where did my Sounds go?"

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"charles" <charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Suddenly I have lost my notifications when I get a new email (express) or
> when I get a new msg on MSN Messenger. I have checked the sound selections
> unsing the control panel, sounds, and program events. I have changed the
> sounds and still nothing happens. I have sound normally, but not any from
> the
> program events. Can anyone help. charles

Fix the Ding.wav File (Line 6)

Where did my Sounds go?

regards,
ssg MS-MVP