New Site

Stu

Hi all,

I have just installed a version of phpDiplomacy on my games site at

http://stumegan.net/Diplomacy

if anyone wants to try a few games and give som e feedback on the
state of play. I also run some other online games and a Chess Clud. All
just begun and all free to play.
Come check us out.
Stu

Stu

Stu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just installed a version of phpDiplomacy on my games site at
>
> http://stumegan.net/Diplomacy
>
> if anyone wants to try a few games and give som e feedback on the state
> of play. I also run some other online games and a Chess Clud. All just
> begun and all free to play.
> Come check us out.
> Stu

Hi all,

http://stumegan.net/Diplomacy

Slowly ramping up. 3 new players signed up in last 24 hrs so thanks to
them! ..but we need a few more. The site is new, most are new to the
game it seems, and its very low key. I have a test game ongoing at the
moment if anyone wishes to come over and join in that woudl be great, or
start your own.

http://stumegan.net/Diplomacy

Thanks ( i feel like a popup ad ;)

Stu