Windows media player commands on Explorer menus

Hi all

I accidently launched WMP and now I have a bunch of WMP-oriented actions
on my Explorer context menus when I right-click music files and folders.
I like to keep my menus clean so I've looked in WMP's options to turn
this shell tampering off but I can't find the relevant setting. Is there
a way to get rid of these items?

TIA

Type "regsvr32 /u wmpshell" in Start/Run.

Manage the context-menu entries for files, folders, drives and Namespace
objects:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

Windows XP Troubleshooting
http://www.winhelponline.com
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"Tim S." <tim@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> I accidently launched WMP and now I have a bunch of WMP-oriented actions
> on my Explorer context menus when I right-click music files and folders. I
> like to keep my menus clean so I've looked in WMP's options to turn this
> shell tampering off but I can't find the relevant setting. Is there a way
> to get rid of these items?
>
> TIA

You're welcome Tim :)