OperationEurope

Stu

Hi all,
Last call for players to join our long phase cycle game at
http://stumegan.net/Diplomacy. I certainly am an average player so come
signup and have fun!

thanks a lot,

Stu

Stu wrote:
> Hi all,
> Last call for players to join our long phase cycle game at
> http://stumegan.net/Diplomacy. I certainly am an average player so come
> signup and have fun!
>
> thanks a lot,
>
> Stu

I am starting a weekly Training Game for newcomers. The idea is to
attract interested newcomers to a game where the goal is to learn how
to play not to win. Every week a new game will start and the cycle will
be 72 hrs.

Our long cycle game is now underway finally ;) so thanks to those of
you who found us via this list. Also if you sign up, there is nothing
to stop you creating and hosting your own games.

Http://stumegan.net/Diplomacy [note the Uppercase D ]

thanks

Stu