richman

When I try to run the Microsoft Broadband Network program
I get "Run Time error" abnormal program termination

are you using window blinds or a window skinning program? ATI
Hydravision? PC Cillin?

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:26:49 -0700, "Richman"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

Are you installing a router? For these, you can bypass the
installation program. Just run IE, go to 192.168.2.1 and
configure the router manually. You need to set first the
WAN screen. Once this is working, you shoudl configure the
wireless, and finally the wireless security (enable WEP or
WPA).

using window blinds

hopefully you can configure the MS BNU as an exception.... which should
clear the problem.

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist