mewii

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2004
first time poster,so not really sure if this goes in this forum bit hting right here but oh well :D

just installed my Pinnacle PC TV RAVE card as i found my old school nintendo the other day, want to know firstly if its possible to intergrate the 2 so i cna play super mario 3 agen :D

i kno the software that comes with this is poor as it gives me an error when i try to load it, gets to the last part of the test and then i get an error msg, so need help on 2 things realy...erm

running on an AMD 1800+ / Windows 2000 / 521MB RAM / ATI Radeon 32 DDR / Asus Mobo

help :D

MRDUDE

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2004
I can direct you to cyber links VCRII as it's the best i have tested out for TV card but i have only tested it with the ATI's TV Wonder VE card so it may not work the same with yours however it is made for wide rang of TV cards. They let you try a free tral version of it so you can see if it's what you want. The link is http://www.gocyberlink.com/english/products/product_main.jsp?ProdId=20

As for your nitendo games, i would just hook it up and see if it works.

...What the dog did it...
"There are no dumb questions only dumb answers." Quote by: ME

mewii

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2004
grrr that one givesm e the same windows error msg, just htat its created an error and will close, same wit hthe Rave software, is it a setup problem, iv tried moving the card around pci slots..