How to automate Outlook email account setup

Friends,
Is there a way to automate email account setup (Outlook) for Windows XP Pro
workstations? We have users that need access to email at different
locations. Currently the first time they logon to a machine we just go
there and setup an email account, but it would be really helpful if the
account would set itself up tied to the user's logon ID. Any help will be
appreciated!

U can use controller macros that mimic what u would
type, clk, select, activate, & run. See
AutoIt - Latest Vers: http://www.hiddensoft.com/autoit/

HTH-Larry

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:38:13 -0700, "Swingman"
<visaccoNoSpamPlease@yahoo.com> wrote:

|Friends,
|Is there a way to automate email account setup (Outlook) for Windows XP Pro
|workstations? We have users that need access to email at different
|locations. Currently the first time they logon to a machine we just go
|there and setup an email account, but it would be really helpful if the
|account would set itself up tied to the user's logon ID. Any help will be
|appreciated!

Any advise is my attempt to contribute more than I have received but I can only assure you that it works on my PC. GOOD LUCK.