How can I uninstall MSN Explorer.It is the original msn explorer,I also have
Internet explorer so I don't another.If would be greatful if someone can help
me.
Thanks.
--
Grandpa

Hi,

Control Panel/Add & Remove Programs/Windows Components, you will find it
here.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"HughGrandpa" <HughGrandpa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I uninstall MSN Explorer.It is the original msn explorer,I also
> have
> Internet explorer so I don't another.If would be greatful if someone can
> help
> me.
> Thanks.
> --
> Grandpa

You can uninstall MSN Explorer by performing the following steps:
Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
Double-click Add/Remove Programs. A list of all the programs installed
on your computer will appear.
Click MSN Explorer, then click the Add/Remove
Follow the instructions to uninstall MSN Explorer.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

HughGrandpa wrote:

> How can I uninstall MSN Explorer.It is the original msn explorer,I also have
> Internet explorer so I don't another.If would be greatful if someone can help
> me.
> Thanks.

There is no program shown on my add/remove for msn explorer.
The only programs showing are:msn.n frame works;msnoffice;msn picture it;msn
publishing wizard;msn works;msn xml parser 7 sdk;msn messenger 7;msnmisic
assistant;msn toolbar.Those are all of the msn programs showing in add/remove.
Thanks for your response,I do hope someone can help me as I don't need two
explorers.
--
Grandpa

"S.Sengupta" wrote:

> You can uninstall MSN Explorer by performing the following steps:
> Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
> Double-click Add/Remove Programs. A list of all the programs installed
> on your computer will appear.
> Click MSN Explorer, then click the Add/Remove
> Follow the instructions to uninstall MSN Explorer.
>
> regards,
> ssg MS-MVP
>
> HughGrandpa wrote:
>
> > How can I uninstall MSN Explorer.It is the original msn explorer,I also have
> > Internet explorer so I don't another.If would be greatful if someone can help
> > me.
> > Thanks.

Alias

Try looking in the Windows Add/Remove area and you will find it.

Alias

"HughGrandpa" wrote