Windows XP home ed start up

When I turn my PC on, the start up process seems to be hampered. I get a
message that either file ntdll.dll or ntoskrnl.exe is corrupt or missing. I
have re installed Windows but it has not helped. Can somebody please let me
know how to fix this?
--
Clare
1 answer Last reply

    Sorry - wrong post - please ignore

    Doug Sherman
    MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP

    "Clare" <Clare@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I turn my PC on, the start up process seems to be hampered. I get a
    > message that either file ntdll.dll or ntoskrnl.exe is corrupt or missing.
    > have re installed Windows but it has not helped. Can somebody please let
    me
    > know how to fix this?
    > --
    > Clare