Just wondering, is there a way to make Outlook Express to automatically log
you off your current identity when you press the exit button?

Jayso

By the way i know this is the wrong forum but there's more people browsing
this one

No, but you can create Identity shortcuts.
http://www.insideoe.com/tips/forceid.htm
--
Ron Sommer

"Jayso" <jayso_chinnery@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just wondering, is there a way to make Outlook Express to automatically
> log you off your current identity when you press the exit button?

> Jayso
>
> By the way i know this is the wrong forum but there's more people browsing
> this one

Cool, thanks mate

Jayso

Please reply to this email so I know if i'm right :)

Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)