Not Detecting Base Station

Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I follow the steps 1 by 1 and not a single one is
working. I'm getting very angry this router was use not
even a couple months ago and I know it works because the
wireless for the Laptop is picking up but I cant seem to
setup any wired computers. Please help me!

If you have Windows XP as the operating system on the wired computer, just
go into Network Connections and "Create a new network connection." You
don't need to install any software for the base station.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP