Disk Partition

June 25, 2005 2:02:48 AM

I am getting a new OC with a large C drive and I need to create a D drive of
around 200 out of the 250G. Any way to do this within windows without a
fresh install or do I need a third party software ?

More about : disk partition

June 25, 2005 3:25:37 AM

IDAssociates LLC wrote:

> I am getting a new OC with a large C drive and I need to create a D drive of
> around 200 out of the 250G. Any way to do this within windows without a
> fresh install or do I need a third party software ?

3rd party software needed. Partition Magic or BootIt NG. BootIt NG has
a 30 day full featured free trial.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User