I give and I take.... What's the most effective way to str..

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

Your opponent has loads of f1's, Whats the most effective way to rid
yourself of those anoying buggers? Go "high tech" and take them out with
jf1's, or hoardes of f1's? Or is it a combo, start with one type and finish
him off with another? Also, what are the practical uses of Escorts? My
experience is that they are high cost fodder.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Mark

"Mark Stokje" <mst_dont_spam_me@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Your opponent has loads of f1's, Whats the most effective way to rid
> yourself of those anoying buggers?

have their crew blow them up for you.

(maybe not most effective, but definitly most fun)

> Go "high tech" and take them out with
> jf1's, or hoardes of f1's? Or is it a combo, start with
> one type and finish him off with another? Also, what are
> the practical uses of Escorts? My experience is that they
> are high cost fodder.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
> Mark

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

"Mark Stokje" <mst_dont_spam_me@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Your opponent has loads of f1's, Whats the most effective way to rid
> yourself of those anoying buggers? Go "high tech" and take them out with

Nukes.

Mr. Ed