Are there any decent Remote-Control Utilities/remote acces..

I have been trying to get Symantec pcAnywhere v11 to work but no luck.
Is Symantec pcAnywhere a good product to use when wanting to access
your PC remotely? What are some other recommended Remote-Control
Utilities/remote access softwares?
TIA!
4 answers Last reply
More about decent remote control utilities remote acces

    Look into "Gotomypc.com"

    "Jim B" <ffarero@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Look into "Gotomypc.com"
    > "Ronald Reitch LMT" <myemail@email.net> wrote in message
    >>I have been trying to get Symantec pcAnywhere v11 to work but no luck.
    >> Is Symantec pcAnywhere a good product to use when wanting to access
    >> your PC remotely? What are some other recommended Remote-Control
    >> Utilities/remote access softwares?
    >> TIA!

    If you have Symantec PC AnyWhere, you definitely do not want to use the
    inferior, pay per use GoToMyPC. the PC AnyWhere is vastly superior to
    GoToMyPC. What type of problem(s) are you having with PC AnyWhere? I use
    it to access my home computers from my PDA when I am away from home.

    Bobby

    XP comes with two Remote Desktops. Type it in help and also type conf in Start Run.

    Ronald Reitch LMT wrote:
    > I have been trying to get Symantec pcAnywhere v11 to work but no luck.
    > Is Symantec pcAnywhere a good product to use when wanting to access
    > your PC remotely? What are some other recommended Remote-Control
    > Utilities/remote access softwares?
    > TIA!

    TightVNC works beautifully for me and, best of all, it is free.
    http://www.tightvnc.com/

    John McGaw
    http://johnmcgaw.com

Remote Access Symantec Microsoft Windows XP