Hand over the Ring and the Wookie and Nobody Gets Hurt

Tags:
  • Games
  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 31, 2004 10:46:51 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

I was interested in playing around with the Middle Earth and Star Wars
versions of Empire. Do they still work with the current release of the
Server? Also, are their creators willing to share them? Also, who created
them and where the successes? Darth Roman, are you out there?

Thanks, Kelly

--
Kelly Miller

More about : hand ring wookie hurt

Anonymous
June 2, 2004 3:36:01 AM

"Kelly Miller" <fkmiller@comcast.net> wrote in message

> I was interested in playing around with the Middle Earth and Star Wars
> versions of Empire. Do they still work with the current release of the
> Server? Also, are their creators willing to share them? Also, who
created
> them and where the successes? Darth Roman, are you out there?

The Force is strong in you, young Newbie, but you must be patient. SW Empire
II is coming soon.

Clear your mind, feeeel the Force flowing through your body. Only when you
have released yourself to the Dark Side of the Force, will you be able to
levitate that pile of lcms and hcms.

Hmmmm... well done, my apprentice, you are learning fast. Run along now and
practice your optimal tech/edu production techniques. We will continue
tomorrow.

Darth Dexter

Coming soon, Star Wars Empire II - New Byss Campaign

Official Website: http://www.pv.unsw.edu.au/jcotter/SWE/Endor.htm

> Thanks, Kelly
>

> --
> Kelly Miller
Anonymous
June 4, 2004 12:42:07 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

Kelly wrote:

Tee hee! It is my DESTINY to play. Yahoo!!!

Lord Kellmeister

Dexter wrote:

> "Kelly Miller" <fkmiller@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> I was interested in playing around with the Middle Earth and Star Wars
>> versions of Empire. Do they still work with the current release of the
>> Server? Also, are their creators willing to share them? Also, who
> created
>> them and where the successes? Darth Roman, are you out there?
>
> The Force is strong in you, young Newbie, but you must be patient. SW
> Empire II is coming soon.
>
> Clear your mind, feeeel the Force flowing through your body. Only when you
> have released yourself to the Dark Side of the Force, will you be able to
> levitate that pile of lcms and hcms.
>
> Hmmmm... well done, my apprentice, you are learning fast. Run along now
> and practice your optimal tech/edu production techniques. We will continue
> tomorrow.
>
> Darth Dexter

> Coming soon, Star Wars Empire II - New Byss Campaign
>
> Official Website: http://www.pv.unsw.edu.au/jcotter/SWE/Endor.htm
>>
>> Thanks, Kelly
>>

>> --
>> Kelly Miller

"One day I will come back, yes, I will come back. Until then, there must be
no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs,
and prove to me that I am correct in mine. Goodbye, Susan."
The Doctor, in "The Dalek Invasion of Earth"
Anonymous
June 6, 2004 2:14:54 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

> Kelly wrote:
>
> Tee hee! It is my DESTINY to play. Yahoo!!!

Who are you to pretend you know your own destiny ?
Listen you must. Obey your duty is.

;)
Chtom.
!