Age of Mythology more then 10 houses

sharon

In Age of Mythology in order to build more then 10 houses I have to build
town center

I did that but still I'm unable to build more then 10 houses

Please advice

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Are you trying to build those houses at the old Town Center?
If so, try building them at the new Town Center instead. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"Sharon" <Sharon669@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OqMGXwbJFHA.1476@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

> In Age of Mythology in order to build more then 10 houses I have to build town center
>
> I did that but still I'm unable to build more then 10 houses
>
> Please advice
>
> Sharon

sharon

hi Jimmy

what do u mean by "try building them at the new Town Center "
do you mean like distance from the City ?
Thank you
Sharon

"Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message
> Hi Sharon,
>
> Are you trying to build those houses at the old Town Center?
> If so, try building them at the new Town Center instead. :)
>
> --
> Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
>
> Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
> MS Assisted Support:
> http://support.microsoft.com/select/?target=assistance
> My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
> rights.
>
> "Sharon" <Sharon669@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> In Age of Mythology in order to build more then 10 houses I have to build
>> town center
>>
>> I did that but still I'm unable to build more then 10 houses
>>
>> Please advice
>>
>> Sharon

Hi Sharon,

I mean that you would have to select the new Town Center
and then create houses for that Town you're creating. :)