Screen Resolution Fix not working: Attn. Doug Knox

I've installed the fix for keeping users' screen resolution settings
according to the "Read-me" file directions. Whenever I try to run the
program, I get a message that says: "Runtime error '383': 'Text' Property
is Read-only". Am I doing something wrong?

--
Dianne
Remove SHOES before emailing:

    Welcome to the MSDN Library (Error 383). Doug Knox may have some
    more info to add.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbenlr98/html/vamsgsetnotsupported.asp

    Display Resolution and Color Depth Settings Apply to All Users
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q281565&ID=KB;EN-US;Q281565
    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "Dianne" wrote:

    > I've installed the fix for keeping users' screen resolution settings
    > according to the "Read-me" file directions. Whenever I try to run the
    > program, I get a message that says: "Runtime error '383': 'Text' Property
    > is Read-only". Am I doing something wrong?
    >

    > --
    > Dianne
    > Remove SHOES before emailing:
    > dskag@comcastSHOES.net
    > http://www.graphicdeesign.com
    > http://therosary.home.comcast.net

    More info on the problem I submitted earlier. I installed the program on my
    desktop and it works fine. It is only on the laptop that I get the Runtime
    error '383'. Both are running XP Pro. Is there a setting that I need to
    change on the laptop to allow the program to startup? Thanks.

    Dianne

    "Dianne" <dskag@graphicdeesignSHOES.com> wrote in message
    > I've installed the fix for keeping users' screen resolution settings
    > according to the "Read-me" file directions. Whenever I try to run the
    > program, I get a message that says: "Runtime error '383': 'Text'
    > Property is Read-only". Am I doing something wrong?
    >

    > --
    > Dianne
    > Remove SHOES before emailing:
    > dskag@graphicdeesignSHOES.com