Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Updates for MS Works Suite 2001

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
June 25, 2005 3:01:49 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Does Microsoft ever issue updates for it's older Works Suites and how would
I get them?
Thanks,
Gerry
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 4:38:00 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Have a look here...

Microsoft Works Product Updates and Downloads
http://www.microsoft.com/products/works/downloads.mspx

Works Home Page
http://www.microsoft.com/products/works/default.mspx

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:uQOAr%23aeFHA.2548@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
Gerry <seniors@dizzyworld> hunted and pecked:
> Does Microsoft ever issue updates for it's older Works Suites and how
> would I get them?
> Thanks,
> Gerry
June 25, 2005 6:14:11 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Thank you very much, Wesley, you have been a great help.
Gerry

"Wesley Vogel" <123WVogel955@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:%23oG$hTbeFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Have a look here...
>
> Microsoft Works Product Updates and Downloads
> http://www.microsoft.com/products/works/downloads.mspx
>
> Works Home Page
> http://www.microsoft.com/products/works/default.mspx
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:uQOAr%23aeFHA.2548@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
> Gerry <seniors@dizzyworld> hunted and pecked:
>> Does Microsoft ever issue updates for it's older Works Suites and how
>> would I get them?
>> Thanks,
>> Gerry
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 9:05:41 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

You betcha, Gerry. Keep having fun :-)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:uItSPqceFHA.2556@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
Gerry <seniors@dizzyworld> hunted and pecked:
> Thank you very much, Wesley, you have been a great help.
> Gerry
>
> "Wesley Vogel" <123WVogel955@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:%23oG$hTbeFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>> Have a look here...
>>
>> Microsoft Works Product Updates and Downloads
>> http://www.microsoft.com/products/works/downloads.mspx
>>
>> Works Home Page
>> http://www.microsoft.com/products/works/default.mspx
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>>
>> Wes
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>> In news:uQOAr%23aeFHA.2548@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
>> Gerry <seniors@dizzyworld> hunted and pecked:
>>> Does Microsoft ever issue updates for it's older Works Suites and how
>>> would I get them?
>>> Thanks,
>>> Gerry
!