Daughter downloaded/can't remove

My daughter downloaded Kazaa Thursday and I can't remove it. I get the
following:

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ADWARE\INSTAFINDER_INST.EXC. Access is denied
and
CANNOT LOCATE C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CD_CLIENT.DLL

I want this off my computer. Please help me. She downloaded it in Spanish
if that makes any difference.

Hi DeneseVon,

Use Kazaabegone at the bottom of the following web page to remove
kazaa.
Merijn.org

Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
http://dts-l.org/

DeneseVon wrote:
> My daughter downloaded Kazaa Thursday and I can't remove
> it. I get the following:
>
> C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ADWARE\INSTAFINDER_INST.EXC. Access is
> denied
> and
> CANNOT LOCATE C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CD_CLIENT.DLL
>
> I want this off my computer. Please help me. She
> downloaded it in Spanish if that makes any difference.

=?Utf-8?B?RGVuZXNlVm9u?= rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> My daughter downloaded Kazaa Thursday and I can't remove it. I get the
> following:
>
> C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ADWARE\INSTAFINDER_INST.EXC. Access is denied
> and
> CANNOT LOCATE C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CD_CLIENT.DLL
>
> I want this off my computer. Please help me. She downloaded it in Spanish
> if that makes any difference.

Install and run Microsoft Antispyware