Sign in with
Your question
Closed

The device for changing the an ipod touch to an iphone?

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
October 14, 2010 6:56:05 AM

Hi,everybody, how do you know the device for changing the an ipod touch to an iphone? I have an ipod touch now. I really want to own an iphone, however, the price were far beyond my ways. I hear that there is a device can change the ipod to an iphone, how is it?Anybody can tell me?

Thanks so much!
Anonymous
October 15, 2010 8:36:07 AM

There is really the tech and device can help make your dreams come true, Creative Peel 520 for iPod Touch 1/2/3 come out! You can just just get more information from the Pickegg.com, and search the product name: Creative Peel 520!! It is hot selling now, you can't miss it!
October 16, 2010 9:12:27 AM

Hey, I have got the great deviceļ¼Œ it really changed my ipod to iphone, so happy!! ;)  :na:  :D  :lol: 
And I will show the picture of my new "ipone" next time.
Related resources
October 20, 2011 6:42:39 AM

It sounds really good that you have your iPhone, but do you have all the data of your iPod to iPhone. If you need to transfer files from iPod to iPhone then you will need to another utility to do that. Get the best software because iTunes is unable to do so in less time.
July 23, 2012 9:59:17 PM

i know you can change an iphone to an i pod but how can an ipod change to a iphone without a slot for the sim card?
February 23, 2013 4:10:50 AM

Old thread that will now be closed.
!