delete empty folders

Does anybody know of a program or a way to automatically delete empty
folders? I have some folders with hunderds of folders with some of the
folders empty, I would like to delete the empty ones and leave the ones
with someting inside.

thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about delete empty folders

    justintime wrote:
    > Does anybody know of a program or a way to automatically delete empty
    > folders? I have some folders with hunderds of folders with some of the
    > folders empty, I would like to delete the empty ones and leave the ones
    > with someting inside.
    >
    > thanks

    Maybe this will help:

    Delete Your Empty Folders

    Thank you for your help, that will do.

    justintime wrote:

    > Does anybody know of a program or a way to automatically delete empty
    > folders? I have some folders with hunderds of folders with some of the
    > folders empty, I would like to delete the empty ones and leave the ones
    > with someting inside.
    >
    > thanks

    Google is your friend and should be your first stop in researching
    something like this.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22delete+empty+folders%22&spell=1

    --
    Rock