Does anybody know of a program or a way to automatically delete empty
folders? I have some folders with hunderds of folders with some of the
folders empty, I would like to delete the empty ones and leave the ones
with someting inside.

thanks

JS

justintime wrote:
> Does anybody know of a program or a way to automatically delete empty
> folders? I have some folders with hunderds of folders with some of the
> folders empty, I would like to delete the empty ones and leave the ones
> with someting inside.
>
> thanks

Maybe this will help:

Delete Your Empty Folders

Thank you for your help, that will do.

JS wrote:
> justintime wrote:
>
>> Does anybody know of a program or a way to automatically delete empty
>> folders? I have some folders with hunderds of folders with some of the
>> folders empty, I would like to delete the empty ones and leave the
>> ones with someting inside.
>>
>> thanks
>

> Maybe this will help:
>
> Delete Your Empty Folders

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

justintime wrote:

> Does anybody know of a program or a way to automatically delete empty
> folders? I have some folders with hunderds of folders with some of the
> folders empty, I would like to delete the empty ones and leave the ones
> with someting inside.
>
> thanks

Google is your friend and should be your first stop in researching
something like this.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22delete+empty+folders%22&spell=1

--
Rock