Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

Greting, I am now back! I would like to find out the avail of any new
Empire's games coming soon. I have not played since several month,
and would like to find a new game. Hopefull one I can independently
co-rule without sharing bmap.

Thanks!

EMPIRE_KING

P.S. I AM LOOK INTO WIN THIS GAME, YOU HAVE BEEN WARMED!!!

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

In article <cdbdff39.0406180938.1db5e7f@posting.google.com>,
Empire King <empire_king@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Greting, I am now back! I would like to find out the avail of any new
>Empire's games coming soon. I have not played since several month,
>and would like to find a new game. Hopefull one I can independently
>co-rule without sharing bmap.
>
>Thanks!
>
>EMPIRE_KING
>
>P.S. I AM LOOK INTO WIN THIS GAME, YOU HAVE BEEN WARMED!!!

Petting Zoo Two is open for registration right now.
Registration is open until June 23rd, so you've got
a few days to register yet.

See: http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/bungholio/PettingZooTwo.html
for more details

-Geoff
aka Mithrilien

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

Isn't it interesting that The Empire King and Bungy have not been seen
in the same chatroom at the same time.....

"Dwarf Electrician" <may_i_see_your_passport_please@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Isn't it interesting that The Empire King and Bungy have not been seen
> in the same chatroom at the same time.....

Bungy doesn't frequent the chatrooms anymore, ever since he got caught PM-ing an
underage sheep in rec.pets.erotica.

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

>Petting Zoo Two is open for registration right now.

I think I know who Empire_King is, but I don't want to frighten the sheep ...

Bungy has his petting zoo, I ought to run a game called "Dock of the Bay"

funny how some songs capture one's life story perfectly

Even Mith and Thistle might be tempted to play without co-rulers, being sailors
and all that ...

"Sitting on a dock of the Bay,
Watching the Tide roll away ..."

"Empire King" <empire_king@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> EMPIRE_KING
>
> P.S. I AM LOOK INTO WIN THIS GAME, YOU HAVE BEEN WARMED!!!

Listen, buddy. I don't even know you... you think I'm going to let you warm
me? Only a few select ladies
get that privilege (Dolly, Ewegina, ...).

Mr. Ed

"Akorps666" <akorps666@aol.com666> wrote in message
> >Petting Zoo Two is open for registration right now.
>
> I think I know who Empire_King is, but I don't want to frighten the sheep
>
> Bungy has his petting zoo, I ought to run a game called "Dock of the Bay"
>
> funny how some songs capture one's life story perfectly
>
> Even Mith and Thistle might be tempted to play without co-rulers, being
sailors
> and all that ...

Tom,

If my frigates have to change sail because of wind conditions, currents and
weather systems
you can definitely count me in.

Sail-Ho Captain, I think she is a 3 decker, looks like 80 guns sir.....

Come about Leuitenant, we can gain the weather helm if we do things proper
and such.

Thistle

<resvon@hotmailoryahoo.com> wrote in message news:<40d76644$0$75122$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com>...
> "Empire King" <empire_king@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > EMPIRE_KING
> >
> > P.S. I AM LOOK INTO WIN THIS GAME, YOU HAVE BEEN WARMED!!!
>
> Listen, buddy. I don't even know you... you think I'm going to let you warm
> me? Only a few select ladies
> get that privilege (Dolly, Ewegina, ...).
>
> Mr. Ed

Are you thretan me! You are sure firstly to go as we say HOSTILE,.
info diplomacy's??