install SndVol32.exe

June 26, 2005 3:05:29 AM

I have searched for this SndVol32.exe and can't seem to find it--on my
computer or elsewhere. I no longer have my install disks. They were
accidentally destroyed.Can anybody help me reinstall this so that I can
get volume control back on my XP? Thanks so much.
PS--What causes this to happen?

--
clribble

More about : install sndvol32 exe

June 26, 2005 3:05:30 AM

Go to control panel, sounds and audio devices and put a check in the "Place
volume Icon on Taskbar""
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 3:30:48 PM

How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246

!