open a command prompt and enter the command

netsh interface ip delete arpcache

"Justin Zellers" wrote:

> open a command prompt and enter the command
>
> netsh interface ip delete arpcache
>

> "cb39940" wrote:the command prompt said OK, but when I try to repair the wireless connection, it says problem with flushing the arp cache. thanks again
>
> > how do I flush the arp cache? thanks

dazedandconfused

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2003

"" wrote:
> This may help.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prcc_tcp_zczg.asp
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "cb39940" wrote:
> | how do I flush the arp cache? thanks

I’m having this problem big time!

Every few hours I have to clear the cache as I lose connectivity. Can
anyone tell me why this is happening and how I can fix the problem of
windows not being able to clear this cache automatically?

It’s XP Pro with SP2.

big thank you to anyone who can help me, it’s driving me crazy!

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-arp-cache-ftopict550178.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1762451