game compatability

have just got ex-government computer with pentiumIII runing at 447mhz and has
128mb ram and cpu benchmark is 852 and it has a S3 TRIO 3D REV B video card
(if thats what they still class it as?) anyway want a site or list of games
you think would run on this system....

Hi,

Check sites like downloads.com, microsoft.com/games, and
fileplanet.com for games that you find interesting, and check
the system requirements to see if your system can handle them. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"kevwah" <kevwah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCFBEFDC-9CFB-48EA-9D82-D80137F0E0A4@microsoft.com...
> have just got ex-government computer with pentiumIII runing at 447mhz and has
> 128mb ram and cpu benchmark is 852 and it has a S3 TRIO 3D REV B video card
> (if thats what they still class it as?) anyway want a site or list of games
> you think would run on this system....

Look for games that were made around 1998-1999, although with that
video card you'll probably be limited to strategy/adventure games.

TRENDING THREADS