game compatability

have just got ex-government computer with pentiumIII runing at 447mhz and has
128mb ram and cpu benchmark is 852 and it has a S3 TRIO 3D REV B video card
(if thats what they still class it as?) anyway want a site or list of games
you think would run on this system....
2 answers Last reply
More about game compatability

    Hi,

    Check sites like downloads.com, microsoft.com/games, and
    fileplanet.com for games that you find interesting, and check
    the system requirements to see if your system can handle them. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "kevwah" <kevwah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCFBEFDC-9CFB-48EA-9D82-D80137F0E0A4@microsoft.com...
    > have just got ex-government computer with pentiumIII runing at 447mhz and has
    > 128mb ram and cpu benchmark is 852 and it has a S3 TRIO 3D REV B video card
    > (if thats what they still class it as?) anyway want a site or list of games
    > you think would run on this system....

    Look for games that were made around 1998-1999, although with that
    video card you'll probably be limited to strategy/adventure games.

Games Video Games