when i drag my windows the the whole window moves with my mouse. how do i
change that setting so that it just makes a grey outline where the window
will move until i release the mouse?

Desktop | Properties | Appearance | Effects

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"mitchell3417" <mitchell3417@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when i drag my windows the the whole window moves with my mouse. how do i
> change that setting so that it just makes a grey outline where the window
> will move until i release the mouse?

Try rt clicking on MyComputer>select Properties>Advanced>Performance
click on Settings>Visual Effects>Uncheck "Show window contents while
dragging". Click Apply Ok.
"mitchell3417" <mitchell3417@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when i drag my windows the the whole window moves with my mouse. how do i
> change that setting so that it just makes a grey outline where the window
> will move until i release the mouse?

TRENDING THREADS