pat

Expert
Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

A test game/blitz has been setup on multi.usr.ch/6665. Country names and
reps are 1-20. The game is currently up and running.

I have made several "modifications" to the code. That is why I need you
to test the funky thing out. Everyone who plays gets a free sticker and
goes to the front of the line in the "Staple the tail on the elven king"
game.

Pat
AKA Overlord (Formerly known as Overlord)

Dummy

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:35:40 +0000 (UTC), overlord@multi.usr.ch (Pat)
wrote:

>A test game/blitz has been setup on multi.usr.ch/6665. Country names and
>reps are 1-20. The game is currently up and running.
>
>I have made several "modifications" to the code. That is why I need you
>to test the funky thing out. Everyone who plays gets a free sticker and
>goes to the front of the line in the "Staple the tail on the elven king"
>game.
>
>Pat
>AKA Overlord (Formerly known as Overlord)

Holy cow, is Pat hosting games again???

Ken
aka
1/2 of Escher

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

In article <qp12i05e6l1dori35f3co9vighceng3s0c@4ax.com>,
dummy@nowhere.net <dummy@nowhere.net> wrote:
>On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:35:40 +0000 (UTC), overlord@multi.usr.ch (Pat)
>wrote:
>
>>A test game/blitz has been setup on multi.usr.ch/6665. Country names and
>>reps are 1-20. The game is currently up and running.
>>
>>I have made several "modifications" to the code. That is why I need you
>>to test the funky thing out. Everyone who plays gets a free sticker and
>>goes to the front of the line in the "Staple the tail on the elven king"
>>game.
>>
>>Pat
>>AKA Overlord (Formerly known as Overlord)
>
>Holy cow, is Pat hosting games again???
>
>Ken
>aka
>1/2 of Escher

Is Escher playing again?

-Geoff

"Geoff Cashman" <theobviousgcashman@theobviousindiana.edu> wrote in message
> In article <qp12i05e6l1dori35f3co9vighceng3s0c@4ax.com>,
> dummy@nowhere.net <dummy@nowhere.net> wrote:
> >On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:35:40 +0000 (UTC), overlord@multi.usr.ch (Pat)
> >wrote:
> >
> >>A test game/blitz has been setup on multi.usr.ch/6665. Country names
and
> >>reps are 1-20. The game is currently up and running.
> >>
> >>I have made several "modifications" to the code. That is why I need you
> >>to test the funky thing out. Everyone who plays gets a free sticker and
> >>goes to the front of the line in the "Staple the tail on the elven king"
> >>game.
> >>
> >>Pat
> >>AKA Overlord (Formerly known as Overlord)
> >
> >Holy cow, is Pat hosting games again???
> >
> >Ken
> >aka
> >1/2 of Escher
>
> Is Escher playing again?
>
> -Geoff

Is Geoff back from his vacation and he's got permission from the wife to use
the computer again and is now going to lead wolfpack into a comeback year
and drive the initiative to get the initial "intro to the academy 101"
courses online (finally:)?

Bungy

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

In article <Y1bUc.23201$SC1.15648@nwrddc03.gnilink.net>,
Bungholio <nospam@sheep.org> wrote:
>Is Geoff back from his vacation and he's got permission from the wife to use
>the computer again and is now going to lead wolfpack into a comeback year
>and drive the initiative to get the initial "intro to the academy 101"
>courses online (finally:)?

A) Yes, I'm back from vacation. No, I won't share pictures :)
B) I don't need my wife's permission. She knew what she was
marrying :)
C) Comeback year? Huh? We had more than 10 games last year alone.
D) I'd love to get the Academy online. Problem is, I asked for
volunteers to help write articles and not one of you miserable
SOBs volunteered :)

-Geoff
aka Mithrilien

> In article <Y1bUc.23201$SC1.15648@nwrddc03.gnilink.net>,
> Bungholio <nospam@sheep.org> wrote:
> >Is Geoff back from his vacation and he's got permission from the wife to
use
> >the computer again and is now going to lead wolfpack into a comeback year
> >and drive the initiative to get the initial "intro to the academy 101"
> >courses online (finally:)?
>
> A) Yes, I'm back from vacation. No, I won't share pictures :)
> B) I don't need my wife's permission. She knew what she was
> marrying :)
> C) Comeback year? Huh? We had more than 10 games last year alone.
> D) I'd love to get the Academy online. Problem is, I asked for
> volunteers to help write articles and not one of you miserable
> SOBs volunteered :)

Hey, I wrote one. And my wife can attest to me being a "miserable SOB".

Welcome back
Mark

Dummy

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:38:52 +0000 (UTC),
theobviousgcashman@theobviousindiana.edu (Geoff Cashman) wrote:

Afraid not at this point. Having too much fun playing with my 5 year
old son. We'll be at GenCon in Indy this Saturday. Anyone else going?

Ken
aka
1/2 of Escher