animated .gifs and photos not working correctly..

for some reason, i am unable to get my animated .gifs to move anymore, and my
photos are showing up very distorted. someone told me my resource levels
were low, but i have no idea what that means. i tried searching in windows
troubleshoot and nothing that i can understand came up.
whether i am on internet explorer, or aol, my animated .gifs are static. i
was able to see them when i went to my servers' website on IE. they were
moving there, but not on anything else i do. they show up moving on other
people's pc's...just not mine...--
djh

danajh wrote:
> for some reason, i am unable to get my animated .gifs to move
> anymore, and my photos are showing up very distorted. someone told
> me my resource levels were low, but i have no idea what that means.
> i tried searching in windows troubleshoot and nothing that i can
> understand came up.
> whether i am on internet explorer, or aol, my animated .gifs are
> static. i was able to see them when i went to my servers' website on
> IE. they were moving there, but not on anything else i do. they
> show up moving on other people's pc's...just not mine...--
> djh

Clean out your temp files. Go to IE tools, Internet Options, Delete Temp
files and check the box for off-line content.
Also, try Disk Cleanup. Go to Start, Programs, Accessories, System tools.
You can also do a defrag there.

TRENDING THREADS