pat

Expert
Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

(Geeze, you try a straight-forward fact filled post to get players to get
into a test game and you get a very dissapointing response. I guess I will
have to titilate the masses.)

Empire 2K4 Pictures proudly presents (drum roll and horns please)

An epic struggle of man vs man (unless bungy is playing, then he changes
his opponents sometimes)

The clash of nations as they have never clashed before.

Witness hordes of cavalry charging over the hills (and bungy chasing them
from behind.)

Be part of the experience as capitals are sacks, women are stampeded, and
old men are carted off to be sold in Mithrillian baazars.

From the people that brought you European Empire, Twisted Mind, South
Pacific, and Metallica's Horse Semen Surprise comes...

....another freakin test game.

This game has been critically acclaimed (by me) to be the best thing to
happen to Empire since that Obnoxious Sun stopped playing.

Without letting too many cats out of the bag (and therefore attacting bungy
even more) the Empire Sun Times was allowed to print a small amount of the
plot. To quote "The evil sadistic twisted puppy that wrote this script
actually implemented a major change to the nation status of each country.
Now when you break sanctuary, you have to select an attribute that will
affect how you play the rest of the game."

2K4 The Test Game is showing at a local server near your. (multi.usr.ch/6665)
Screenings are every 4 hours and each screening last for 32 ETUs. Please
read the info 2K4 in the lobby before proceeding into the theater.

Beer will be available at the snack stand. No pushing in line please.

There are two trailers preceeding the feature presentation. "beep's blonde
bikini beach bimbo bash" and "bungy's big barnyard bukakke". Those of you
with weak constitutions may want to stay in the lobby.

Now get out your clients and get in line for your FREE ADMISSION. Understand?
It's FREE. Not FREE like "Buy one, get one FREE". That's not FREE. If
you have to spend money, it's not FREE. This is FREE.

Pat
AKA Overlord

PS: I still see you sitting there. What part didn't you understand? Don't
make me e-mail you those pictures of Steve McClure in drag from last year's
Christmas party at the office. Even bungy cried for mercy after looking
at those.

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

Pat, is it possible to get the server's source code to
establish an own server? - 4hr updates are a LONG time to wait. :)

--
Roman M. Parparov - NASA EOSDIS project node at TAU technical manager.
Email: romm@empire.tau.ac.il http://www.nasa.proj.ac.il/

Archived from groups: rec.games.empire (More info?)

Classic! Pat clearly doesn't follow the published official rules for
how to run a game (see http://www.wolfpackempire.com/howtorun.html ),
and then complains about his lack of turnout. (missing the following:
Code version, World size, ETU's per update, Options, Tech log,
Update times, Game opening date, First update date, E-mail
address to sign up, Any other information you want to know
about the players, and 1-2 weeks notice!) I would have thought,
that you, being the well known twisted old deity that we once
thought you were, have had your head in the MUDs for too
long and require a shagging yourself.

Dude, there are 2 long term games currently active, and it is summer.
And you only gave peeps what, 19 hours to see your game anno and
log in before you brought Albino Dwarf Aquatic Frogs to the blender.

And get it right, it's not "Bungy's Big Barnyard Bukakke", it's "Bungy's
Barnyard Big Bukakke".

Bungy