Closed

How to find my Internet IP address

How do I find my Internet IP address? I use high speed Internet connection
through my own router,

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about find internet address

    I answer only once, look at the other post

    Jayso

    Please reply to this email so I know if i'm right :)

    Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
    Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
    jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)

    "Erik" <news@ix4.net> wrote in message
    > How do I find my Internet IP address? I use high speed Internet connection
    > through my own router,
    >
    > Thanks.

IP Address How To Internet Connection Internet Windows XP