  • Microsoft
  • Internet
  • Windows XP
June 26, 2005 11:25:02 AM

After being on the internet browsing all of a sudden I get the MSN popup that
says "Please Wait" The background slowly fades to a colorless scene and all
activity stops. Then the popup is gone and everything is back to normal. I
have every conceivable antivirus, spyware etc installed and have run to no
avail to stop this. Any recommendations?

More about : microsoft popup

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 2:54:32 PM

Gene wrote:
> After being on the internet browsing all of a sudden I get the MSN
> popup that says "Please Wait" The background slowly fades to a
> colorless scene and all activity stops. Then the popup is gone and
> everything is back to normal. I have every conceivable antivirus,
> spyware etc installed and have run to no avail to stop this. Any
> recommendations?

Why does EVERYBODY that has web problems NEVER give the web addresses to
the pages that funky stuff happens to them? WHY?!

--
Peace!
Kurt

For the same reason they don't give the name of the program that is throwing
up the error message that annoys them so. You are born with common sense -
you can't teach it!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

> Gene wrote:
>> After being on the internet browsing all of a sudden I get the MSN
>> popup that says "Please Wait" The background slowly fades to a
>> colorless scene and all activity stops. Then the popup is gone and
>> everything is back to normal. I have every conceivable antivirus,
>> spyware etc installed and have run to no avail to stop this. Any
>> recommendations?
>
> Why does EVERYBODY that has web problems NEVER give the web addresses to
> the pages that funky stuff happens to them? WHY?!
>
> --
> Peace!
> Kurt
> Self-anointed Moderator